Through our unique resources, personnel and focus on the healthcare industry, we are able to bring knowledge and insights that enhance our corporate and investor clients' success.
MEDACorp is a strategic knowledge resource leveraged within all LEERINK’s client services to enhance our differentiated offerings. Through MEDACorp, a global network, we have access to world-class healthcare professionals to help us assess M&A transactions and expertly position capital markets deals. MEDACorp also supports our Equity Research team by providing access to solid market insight. Additionally, institutional clients and venture investors leverage MEDACorp surveys to assess impact of new product launches, market size and opportunity, and key factors around product adoption.
MEDACorp Compliance Standards
MEDACorp’s rigorous compliance procedures are shaped by securities laws and regulations, and industry best practices. They are supported by our experienced internal compliance team and proprietary systems.
MEDACorp’s Terms and Conditions
- All MEDACorp members sign the Terms and Conditions which are structured to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and prohibit the disclosure of material, non-public information.
- Prior to all MEDACorp interactions, all members must complete an online Disclosure Questionnaire and are asked to re-affirm they will not discuss nor disclose any material, non-public information prior to any interaction.
- To assist MEDACorp clients and consultants in the need to protect confidential information, we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions to provide specific guidance concerning situations arising out of clinical trials.
- MEDACorp uses a proprietary system that tracks and manages all MEDACorp interactions to ensure compliance standards are met.
- The Firm’s Compliance Department conducts both periodic and annual compliance meetings with the network staff and regulary circulate information relevant to their activities.